Saturday, August 27, 2011

What's Inside your Make Up Case?

 Before 
 Colorescience mineral cover-up, Benefit gorgeous cover-up, Benefit dandelion blush, and Benefit Bronzer
Dior Light pinks, purple and white eyeshadow palette, MAC neutral color eyeshadow palette
 MAC creme eyeliner, LOreal telescope liquid eyeliner, Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner (Black), Benefit Sable Eyeliner, Benefit Mr. Frosty eyeliner (white), and Kat Von D gold eyeliner
Brushes: Sephora and MAC
Eyeliner: Dior and Benefit
 Lip Color: NARS Ophelia lip gloss, Benefit Gloss, Revlon lip stick (red and pink)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch, Betsey Johnson watch, and Juicy Couture earrings
 Watches: Marc by Marc Jacobs and Guess 
Nail Polish: Essie, Sephora, and OPI
 Perfume: SJP, VS Sexy Little Thing Nior, Vera Wang Princess, Abercrombie No 7, and Miss Cherie Dior
AFTER!!!

So today was a big time clean up everything day. I decided to revamp my make up case and make up collection. I have so much make up that last Christmas I received a Sephora Professional make up case. It is pink and really great for all of my make up because it has many levels and sections (which you can move around). The before and after photos of my case are insane, it was so dirty and really needed this face lift. As for the make up itself the photos show my favorite selections. I love to mix neutrals with bright colors when it comes to make up (Ex: white eyeliner, pink eye shadow, etc...). It took me a long time to acquire this collection of make up but I never feel as though I am missing anything (thanks to my Sephora Insider card) when I get ready for events or just everyday makeup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment