Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekly Favorites





Here are my current obsessions: Burt Bees Radiance lotion gives your end of summer skin a fun sparkle and glow. Clarisonic face cleanser is amazing at removing that dry dead skin from that dusty wild fun you had. It is a great way to make sure your skin stays clear and clean. Chanel lipstick in Elise and eyeshadow in Illusoire. My sister gave me these Chanel items and I'm so in love with them (and her). I also included a few fun interior decorations in the post just because! The handmade Breakfast at Tiffany's journal is fun for writing down your thoughts and inspirations. Also easy to make and a great idea for parties, gifts, or craft days. The Juicy Couture piggy bank is so fun, I actually use it to store my stash of money specifically set aside for fashion must haves. It has become a highly used phrase in my family when we save our money for fashion we call it the Juicy fund! Hope you enjoy my fun little current loves, have a beautiful day my dears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment