Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Mother's Closet

{Coach, Betsey Johnson, Guess, Michael Kors, Donald J Pliner....}

Fashion and shopping are in a very serious relationship and have been forever. There is no way they could ever live without each other. Department stores, small boutiques, or designer heavens they are all amazing but one of my favorite places to go is, Victoria Devine's closet. My mother has quite the closet, it is organized by style and color. She has racks of shoes and a huge collection of bags and jewelry. While I was browsing through the pieces in my size the other day, I had the fun idea of sharing just a small look into my favorite fashion cave. So here is it, one of her shoe racks, fall/winter jackets, and a new pair of Attilio Giusti Leombruni flats (Im dieing to borrow).  These pictures are only a small section of the room sized closet, I could take a million pictures but here are just a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment