Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Feminine Edgy Chic




{French inspired dress, Diane von Furstenberg clutch, and Lisa for Donald J Pliner studded wedge booties}



I love this look because it stays true to my girly style but has a very evident edgy feel. The DVF clutch is probably the most amazing thing I borrow from my mother, it is snake skin and have a wonderful array of brown and tan tones. The Lisa for Donald Pliner booties are also great because they really made the piece feel modern. They are a deep brown and have studding along every stitch. They are amazing comfortable and pulled this whole piece together. Finally the dress, I found in a unique european infused boutique in Palo Alto. It has a hood on the back which make it look modern but causal. The cinched waist helps me keep my girlish figure and of sets the large hood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment