Monday, September 19, 2011

Back to my Roots



{Dan Post boots}

{Vintage turquoise necklaces}
{Guess jeans jacket, playful country dress, and my favorite accessory of the post JACK}



Hey ya'll! Now I know this post is very different then what I mostly post, but I wanted to do a fun cowgirl chic post because its yet another one of my personalities. EVERY GIRL HAS THE RIGHT TO AS MANY PERSONALITIES AS SHE WANTS. I mean isn't that the fun of life, being completely unique and doing whatever make you happy (no matter how different those things might be). My family owns a ranch and I grew up very much country, not to say my life didn't has its glamour moments but I grew up most of the time on a back of a horse. Now I love designer clothing, flashy hollywood glamour, and the world of high fashion but there is nothing like going back to your roots. I mean I personally think country glamour needs to come back in style, Taylor Swift rocks it doesn't she? Also recently I have been completely obsessed with CMT's new shows Texas Women and Sweet Home Alabama. Check those out for some good old country romance and drama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment